Sunday, February 28, 2010

March is Value Your Cold Water Month

Family family family family family. What is this baloney sandwich I hear from you about not getting any pictures from me, mmm? I SENT pictures via email around Christmas. Don't tell me you didn't get them. I know you read that email, because you all responded to it. I'll think about sending more in the distant future.

Speaking of responding to emails, tell Lisa Hoffman to stop feeling guilty. :) I love having new topics to study, and anyway she's not the only person who wonders about that sort of thing. In fact, one of the members here in Yuzhno asked almost the exact same questions not too long after that. So. I was, as you might say, prepared for them. ... Ish. But I forgot my scriptures again, so I can't tell you off the top of my head which references I used.

The vast majority of the new investigators we found last week are just as interested this week, which is pretty much amazing. We got an Official Letter From Church Headquarters a while back that told us we aren't supposed to go into a whole lot of detail about the people we're teaching (which of course makes sense, given that my letters apparently get posted on the internet somewhere, for everybody to read), so just for now know that things are looking up. The only problem for us now is consistency. We need new investigators every week, and that doesn't always happen (see also: this past week). Welp. Guess I'll go reread PMG chapter 9 again. Hooray!

In other news... Because there is other news... I'm already halfway through another transfer this week, which means that I've offically been in Russia 5 months as of Friday, and offically on a mission 7.5 months. And in another two weeks I'm due for another visa exchange. Have I mentioned that time goes much faster from this side? Well it does.

In any case, we've got lots to do today, and I'm all out of time. Enjoy yourselves, as always, and stay safe. REALLY safe. I heard about that earthquake in Chile.

I love you,
Sister Read. Raid. Reid. Pug. Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment